Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Because of Thee

10/25/11

This is a basic test of the Castfire OVP.  I've uploaded a clip of "Because of Thee" as the feature video.  I was able to choose the image seen before pressing play.


When you press play, Castfire first adds a pre-roll that has been assigned to this video.


I set up an "Advertiser" called Liken.  I created a campaign for that advertiser called "Jonah DVD Marketing" in our Castfire control page, and uploaded the Chloe trailer to play before any video.  


We can control which ads play before which video, and how often each ad should play. 


Right now, the basic function adds the pre-roll to the video.  You are able to let it load then skip the preview if you wanted. I'd prefer to require the viewer to watch the ad in order to view the feature video.


Castfire works with third party ad providers to do ads like we've seen on other sites. I'm looking into what that would entail.


-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.